Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Break is FINALLY here!!

It seems like it has taken forever to get here, but I am now off for 2 weeks! That's right, 2 weeks. I work in a year round school & it is awesome when the breaks come. I am planning on making some bug stuff to put on TPT. I am praying that I can get some followers to my store & to my blog, but I am not having any luck so far....
My principal announced today that we will definitely be losing ALL of our TA's & 4 teachers from our school. That is so sad and scary. I honestly don't know what any of us are going to do without an assistant...especially those of us that teach kindergarten. I am praying for a miracle!! I LOVE my TA and I am going to be heartbroken when she is gone!!!
So PLEASE follow my TPT store & tell all of your friends too! Help this newbie out & I will be glad to return the favor!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Patton said...

Hi Jen!
You left a comment on my blog, and it turns out that I couldn't find your blog from the link you left. I searched for it and it said blog not found, but I found it by looking at your blogger profile. That could be part of the problem!

http://jenskinderkids.blogspot.com is the one that worked for me.

Hope you get more luck!
Colleen Patton
Mrs. Patton’s Patch

SC Teacher 28 said...

I am now following your TpT store! Please follow mine too! Thanks!

Joni
KinderKids Fun
jegalford3406@gmail.com

Post a Comment