Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Whew...What a Great Week!

Hello Friends! I must say that this week in my blog world has been a busy one! I am so touched that I had so many sweet folks begin following my blog & TPT store. I have emailed tons of freebies from my Bug Unit! I hope that everyone liked it & found it to be useful in your classrooms. If you would like the entire literacy unit you can get it by clicking here and the math unit is here. Please leave feedback so I will know what you think of them!

Look at what my sweet friend Tammy did for me on her blog! http://teachertamseducationaladventures.blogspot.com/2012/04/check-out-this-great-new-blog.html Isn't she just the sweetest? Hop on over there & follow her blog too. She has tons of fabulous things for you there! Tell her I sent ya!

Have a super Saturday everyone!!

Please leave comments...I LOVE reading them!! Ya'll Rock!!(yes, I am from the south...if you haven't figured that out already!)
:)

2 comments:

Pocketful of Littles said...

I know that you said that you wanted to guest blog over at my blog but you forgot to include your email addy


Please send me your addy so I can send you the guideline

Pocketful of Littles said...

Check your email

I just sent you the freebie that you won

Ms. Patterson

Post a Comment