Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bees & More Bees!

We began our unit on bees & bugs this week. I always love when I get to teach this unit. The kids are always so excited & engaged! Here is a peek at some of our fun!
Here is our bee tree map.

These cute little bees are flying all around the room. They LOVED painting these bees & were super excited when they came in the next morning & I had hung them over their seats!

This is a math counting center. They have to go to the locations listed on the paper & count the swarm of bees there.

This is a bee writing center. "One time I was watering my mom's flowers & a bee flied & it was sunny & the bee was colorful" too cute!

They loved this center. It is a labeling center where they pick a bee, read the word, & label the picture on the hive. Then they color the picture. They did awesome with this one!

I will be doing ladybugs & butterflies next week. We are ending the week with a trip to the park. Yay! It is going to be super fun!
Have a great Saturday!!

~Jen

4 comments:

Teaching_Fairy said...

I absolutely love your math counting center... I am integrating this into my next theme.. Thanks for your awesome ideas

Heather's Heart said...

This is all so cute! I love counting the swarm of bees! =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

teachertam said...

Your ideas are just as cute as can "bee!"
Teacher Tam's Educational Adventures

Jen's Kinder Kids said...

Thanks everyone! You are all as sweet as honey...hee hee! ;)
~Jen

Post a Comment